The Tuscola Pool opening day is May 28.
Swimming lessons are tenatively planned for this summer. Check back for updates.
Located inside Ervin Park (217-253-4932)
Swimming Pool Features:
- Full size, full depth swimming pool
- Diving area with springboards
- Wading pool
- Vending machine concessions and Tropical-Sno operation with pavilion seating area
- 72’ long “tube” water slide
All pool passes must be purchased at the Water Department walk-up at City Hall, or be requested in advance through the tuscola.org website. Entry pass cards will be issued loaded with the number of entries purchased. Entry card passes may be used by anyone with access to the card. Season Passes are for use only by the individual and are good for unlimited access for the season for that one individual.
Daily entry, paid at the pool at the time of entry - $5 per person entering the pool area (Card processing not available at the pool)
Pass Card Entry
On line pass purchases require 1-3 business days processing
Purchase Pass Cards at City Hall or order on-line
On-line payment for multiple passes can be made in one transaction.
- Entry card pass (purchase a number of pool entries to be used by any person holding the entry card)
- 10 entries for $30
- 20 entries for $50
- 50 entries for $100
- Individual season unlimited entry pass - $35 per person (issued to one individual only, individual photo printed on the card)