The Tuscola Pool will open for the season on Saturday, June 5, 2021!
Hours are 12:30-7:30 daily , with adult only swim 11:30-12:30
The closing day for the pool will be August 8, 2021
Located inside Ervin Park (217-253-4932)
Swimming Pool Features:
- Full size, full depth swimming pool
- Diving area with springboards
- Wading pool
- Vending machine concessions and Tropical-Sno operation with pavilion seating area
- 72’ long “tube” water slide
Due to the uncertainty of the pool season COVID impacts, including a shortage of certified lifeguards, pool hours of operation may be impacted at some points during the 2021 season. Pool entry passes have been modified to account for the uncertainty of the season operations. All pool passes must be purchased at the Water Department walk-up at City Hall, or be requested in advance through the tuscola.org website. Entry pass cards will be issued loaded with the number of entries purchased. Entry card passes may be used by anyone with access to the card.
Daily entry, paid at the pool at the time of entry - $5 per person entering the pool area (Card processing not available at the pool)
Pass Card Entry
On line pass purchases require 1-3 business days processing
Purchase Pass Cards at City Hall or order on-line
On-line payment for multiple passes can be made in one transaction.
- Entry card pass (purchase a number of pool entries to be used by any person holding the entry card)
- 10 entries for $30
- 20 entries for $50
- 50 entries for $100
- Individual season unlimited entry pass - $35 per person (issued to one individual only, individual photo printed on the card)