EyeOnWater App Instructions
This new technology allows YOU the customer to monitor your water usage and provides a service to alert you of any potential leaks that might occur in your service line.
What is “EyeOnWater”? It is an app for your phone that gives real time access to your water use. Having this access gives you control on how you manage your water use and can help in reducing your water bill!
To create an account:
- Go to EyeOnWater Sign In Page for desktop OR visit the App Store or Google Play and search EyeonWater
- Use the service address zip code
- Enter account number found on your water bill including decimals
- Enter your name, email, and create a password
- Check your email for verification message that has been sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the link in the email to verify your account
- After clicking the link in your email, enter your email and password to sign in
- Once you’ve logged in you’ll be able to view your account and water consumption.
- Be sure to enable “leak alerts” to be notified of excesses water usage.